February 6th - Step 26 .  Writers block......

Hmmm have been staring at the screen for the last little while and I have to confess my mind is blank.  It's quite a nice feeling, relaxed and not whirring - perhaps all the writing I have been doing about Thank You (http://lizam1.hubpages.com/hub/The-importance-of-and-how-to-say-Thank-You) has depleted my creativity for today.

I also made a couple of pairs of fabulous earrings to sell on the ARCC Society website store (www.arccsociety.com) which should soon be up and running.  The site will also carry beautiful art work by Dana Caple-Smith.

So, I am going to listen to my own advice, pace myself accordingly, hop into a bubble bath and breathe a moment of thanks.

Step 26

Find a place to take time to RELAX, enjoy the moment and be still. Reflect on how far you have come and compliment yourself.  Say thank you for the gifts you offer the world, as a mother, a father, a friend, a neighbour......

Successes...
Making good use of time
Creating and making some beautiful jewelry
Eating smart and within calorie intake
Listening to what I needed to do for self care

Challenges
Inner critic that I "should write more here"
Cheques that should have arrived today have not
Being behind with paperwork and stats at work

Quote for Today

"The first requisite of success is the ability to apply your physical and
mental energies to one problem without growing weary."
- Thomas Edison

Post a Comment