Step 72 - Gaining Momentum and Living Life Large - "And then the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anaïs Nin (1903 - 1977)

One of my colleagues stated last week - "I keep wondering what I will be when I grow up", we all cracked up - she is 56 and I get it.  Seems to me that so many of us are on the hamster wheel and when that darn wheel turns slowly enough for us to get off we just speed it up again. Oftentimes doing what you want to do seems harder than doing what you have to do, when it comes to letting go and believeing in yourself, your dreams and your creativity.

Now that I have made writing every day a habit for me, I absoluitely have to write.  As a result my mental health has increased positively and my stress levels have decreased.  Sure I do sometimes have "writers block" or wonder why on earth anyone would be interested in what I have to say but since January around 2,500 people globally have read my work here and on hub pages - that wouldn't have happened if I hadn't started sharing my writing.  I find joy in the small stuff, the everyday. That feeds my writing and generates ideas for hubs and sharing here.

This morning is a great example - listening to North by Northwest on CBC http://www.cbc.ca/nxnw/ presented by Sheryl Mackay I woke to the sounds of O World.  One song re-recorded many times over by different musicians form different genres.  A beautiful Living Life Large project, the dream of one man who brought it all together.

Rosa Parks is a wonderful example of the power of one. Ghandi said "be the change you want to see in the world". If you want to see change within the world, within yourself, within your family the power  is yours - change starts with each and every one of us.  The rest as they say will be history as the positive changes occur.

Exercise Step 72

Go to http://www.oworld.ca/ and listen to the different music and watch the videosThis all started with the vision of one man.  The power of one - it's a beautiful thing.

Have a Great Earth Day!

Namaste.

Post a Comment